| < January >
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lady Franklin Point, Nt in January is severely cold at -29 °C (-20.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally severely cold with an average low of -33.7 °C (-28.7 °F).
- The weather in January is arid. An airy 4.2mm (0.2in) of fluid is discharged.
Check the distance to and compare the Lady Franklin Point, Nt January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Lady Franklin Point, Nt, Canada
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Lady Franklin Point, Nt:
- Ikahuak/ Sachs Harbour, Banks Island, Northwest Territories, Canada - 577 kms (358.6 miles) NW
- Cape Parry, Nt, Canada - 486.9 kms (302.6 miles) WNW
- Clinton Point, Nt, Canada - 324.4 kms (201.6 miles) WNW
- Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut, Canada - 108.3 kms (67.3 miles) SW
- Fort Good Hope, Nt, Canada - 704.2 kms (437.6 miles) WSW
- Norman Wells, Northwest Territories, Canada - 690.2 kms (428.9 miles) WSW
- Wrigley, Nt, Canada - 747.9 kms (464.7 miles) SW
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 673.6 kms (418.6 miles) S
- Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada - 791.9 kms (492.1 miles) ENE
- Cambridge Bay, Nt, Canada - 331.5 kms (206 miles) ENE
- Shepherd Bay, Nt, Canada - 797.9 kms (495.8 miles) ENE
- Byron Bay, Nt, Canada - 170.3 kms (105.8 miles) ENE
- Jenny Lind Island, Nt, Canada - 466.2 kms (289.7 miles) E
- Lethbridge, Ab, Canada - 287 kms (178.4 miles) SE
- Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada - 357.8 kms (222.3 miles) SSE