| < August >
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lady Franklin Point, Nt in August is cool at 6.3 °C (43.34 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.6 °C (38.5 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat parched. A paltry 23mm (0.9in) of liquid is deposited.
Check the distance to and compare the Lady Franklin Point, Nt August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Lady Franklin Point, Nt, Canada
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Lady Franklin Point, Nt:
- Ikahuak/ Sachs Harbour, Banks Island, Northwest Territories, Canada - 577 kms (358.6 miles) NW
- Cape Parry, Nt, Canada - 486.9 kms (302.6 miles) WNW
- Clinton Point, Nt, Canada - 324.4 kms (201.6 miles) WNW
- Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut, Canada - 108.3 kms (67.3 miles) SW
- Fort Good Hope, Nt, Canada - 704.2 kms (437.6 miles) WSW
- Norman Wells, Northwest Territories, Canada - 690.2 kms (428.9 miles) WSW
- Wrigley, Nt, Canada - 747.9 kms (464.7 miles) SW
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 673.6 kms (418.6 miles) S
- Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada - 791.9 kms (492.1 miles) ENE
- Cambridge Bay, Nt, Canada - 331.5 kms (206 miles) ENE
- Shepherd Bay, Nt, Canada - 797.9 kms (495.8 miles) ENE
- Byron Bay, Nt, Canada - 170.3 kms (105.8 miles) ENE
- Jenny Lind Island, Nt, Canada - 466.2 kms (289.7 miles) E
- Lethbridge, Ab, Canada - 287 kms (178.4 miles) SE
- Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada - 357.8 kms (222.3 miles) SSE